pedro da silva

This topic is classified in rooms: Pessoas | Famílias

pedro da silva

#296885 | fdassy | 10 Feb 2012 19:05

Olá, eu não falo Português. Eu uso o Google para traduzir.
Meu antepassado era Pedro da Silva, a primeira letra do rei em Nova França. Teria acontecido no Canadá, em 1673. Recebi novas informações que me diz que o pai de Pedro Peixoto seria Diogo da Silva e Maria Moutinho de Altero.

Y é lá qualquer pessoa que tenha informações sobre ele?

muito obrigado

Francine Dassylva

Direct link:

RE: pedro da silva

#296902 | f4b2 | 10 Feb 2012 21:00 | In reply to: #296885

Cara Francine

No Fundão(Distrito de Castelo Branco)tenho esta referência do livro Fundão História Cronológica:
- Em 1485 nasce próximo do Fundão,possivelmente Aldeia de Joanes,ou Aldeia Nova do Cabo(Fundão)D.Frei Diogo da Silva,doutor em direito canónico e civil,conselheiro de D.João III e Desembargador dos Agravos.Professando depois na Ordem dos Capuchos,é nomeado confessor daquele Rei e,a seguir,Bispo de Ceuta e Primaz de África(1534).Investido no cargo de Inquisidor-mor,viria a recusar a nomeação,sendo depois empossado na mitra arcebispal de Braga.É com essa dignidade que falece,no ano de 1541.A ele se deve a fundação do Convento de N.Srª do Seixo do Fundão(que ainda hoje existe em ruínas).

Não sei se será o mesmo Diogo da Silva,mas fica a nota.

Cumprimentos

João Barroca

Direct link:

#296923 | fdassy | 10 Feb 2012 22:53 | In reply to: #296902

Olá e obrigado,

Eu não sei se é na mesma linha como Pedro Da Silva. Tudo o que sei é que seu pai era José da Silva e sua mãe Marie Le François. Pedro chegou aqui em Nova França (Quebec City, Canadá) em 1673, provavelmente a partir de La Rochelle, França. Vou continuar minha pesquisa. Muito obrigado pela sua resposta. É muito apreciada

Saudações,

Francine Dassylva

Direct link:

#296941 | ALP | 11 Feb 2012 12:05 | In reply to: #296885

Dear Francine,

Are you saying that there´s a change that Diogo da Silva and Maria Moutinho de Altero were the parents of Pedro da Silva, Canada´s first letterman? I don´t think so! As far as the Canadian Museum of Civilization is concerned, Pedro Silva was born
in 1647 in the old borough of São Julião in Lisbon and the above couple were born and made there living in the north of Portugal and to exclude this couple from being Pedro´s parents, Diogo da Silva died in 1645, 2 year´s before Pedro da Silva was born.

Sincerely,

ALP

Direct link:

#296950 | fdassy | 11 Feb 2012 13:32 | In reply to: #296941

Thank you for your information. I think I told you that Diogo da Silva was Pedro Father, but I made a mistake. In all the information we have on him, it is written that Joseph da Silva was his father. Now, was Joseph the son of Diogo, that is something that is not referred to. One person on genealogy site wrote that Diogo was the father of Joseph. I wrote to this person to ask what was his source but I did not get an answer. I cannot assume that this information is correct, not before I have the exact source. The life of Pedro is documented in Canada, but I am missing info on him before his arrival in Canada. And with the fire and terremoto in his home town in Portugal, it will be almost a miracle if we can find anything.

If ever my contact gets back to me with his source, I will let you know if you are interested.

thank you so much for responding, I really appreciate this. From where are you exactly ?

fd

Direct link:

#296952 | ALP | 11 Feb 2012 13:57 | In reply to: #296950

Dear Francine,

I´m Portuguese from Lisboa and presently living in a town in the north of Portugal.

As far as Joseph da Silva (the father of Pedro) being the son of Diogo da Silva, let me tell you that it won´t work!
The couple Diogo and Maria Moutinho de Altero, had 10 sons and one of them was named José but he was born in June of 1632.

Keep in touch! Anything new let me know.

Truly,

ALP

Direct link:

#296959 | fdassy | 11 Feb 2012 16:06 | In reply to: #296952

Bonjour,

One day, I will go to Portugal, to visit my ancestor village. I am told that the churc were he was baptise was still there.

Regarding the probability of Joseph, being Pedro's father, I am not big on history, but at this time, in Portugal, didn't the people, to avoid deportation, take christian name or something?

Would it be possible that one of Diogo son might have been given the name of Joseph? His wife name was Marie le François.

At this point, everything is possible. And I will let you know how is my research.

In the meantime, if you find anything, please let me know.

Have a nice day, it's the week end . Yeah!

fd

ps: isn't internet the greatest. we are minutes away, but so far away...

Direct link:

#297036 | fdassy | 12 Feb 2012 14:38 | In reply to: #296952

Good day,

I would like to send you a jpg of a tree from someone on Ancestry. I don't know what are her (or his) sources. I sent an email and am waiting for an answer,

Can you send me your email address, so I could send you this tree. According to this person, Peixoto would be the father of Joseph da Silva, father of Pedro da Silva.

I would like to be in Portugal to make my research mysel, but this won't happen right now. But MAYBE you can find time to make research for this "pushy stranger" (me) . Or can you direct me to a archives site where I might find the info?

Please understand that I am doing research on Pedro for the last 4 years, and this new information is a break through for my research.

Thank you and please send me your email address.

fd

Direct link:

#297037 | ALP | 12 Feb 2012 14:57 | In reply to: #297036

Hello Francine,

I guess you are writing to me asking me for my email address? If it is! You can send the information you have to:

armando dot lomba dot pinto at hotmail dot com

Regards,

ALP

Direct link:

Forum messages ordered by date
Die Zeit wird in GMT angezeigt. Aktuelle Zeit: 04 Jul 2024, 00:00.

Neue Nachricht

Login warning message

Settings / Definiciones / Definições / Définitions / Definizioni / Definitionen