Corrections and UpdatesUse this form to send further genealogical information on or to make small corrections and updates on his or her direct ancestors and descendants.
Before proceeding, make sure to have all information you intend to send in order to avoid multiple successive messages. Then, please read carefully and follow this instructions:
1. Never use only upper or lower case.
2. Do not use abbreviations and always hit the space bar between every word.
3. Leave blank all the fields where you wish to make no correction or update.
4. Never duplicate information already found in the register, including names and/or dates of spouses and children.
5. Respect the specificity of each field and do not use them to add further information that should go in other fields.
6. For each person, write the names and dates in full text, using the symbols * to indicate birth and + to indicate death. E.g.: John Smith * London, Marylebone 10.6.1540 + Munster, Limerick 20.12.1620
7. Always indicate the source of your information.
8. All information that does not follow these instructions will be disregarded.