Vidal - Coelho de Abreu

Este tópico está classificado nas salas: Pessoas | Famílias

Vidal - Coelho de Abreu

#174979 | weatherwax | 01 dez 2007 21:58

I am looking for ancestors or descendants of Manuel Martins Vidal and Clara Coelho de Abreu. My great grandfather was Domingos Martins Vidal who came to England with his wife Annie Redmayne Vidal and his daughter, my grandmother, Clara Redmayne Vidal in 1908. I would also very much like to know about their lives in both Portugal and Brazil. I have some photos and documents which may be of interest to family members purely on a historical basis. I apologise that I cannot speak or write Portuguese. It would give my mother, who is ill with cancer, great pleasure to know more of her family history as she is very proud of the Portuguese & Brazilian side of her heritage.

Resposta

Link directo:

RE: Vidal - Coelho de Abreu

#175026 | aeiou2 | 02 dez 2007 12:37 | Em resposta a: #174979

Do you kown, the dates, the parrich and city, where are born?

Resposta

Link directo:

#175038 | weatherwax | 02 dez 2007 16:34 | Em resposta a: #175026

My grandmother, Clara Redmayne Vidal was born on Jan 11th 1900 in Rua Pedro Botelho, Manaus. Brazil. Her father Domingos Martins Vidal was born in Brazil, Manaus on November 9th 1876 and died in Redcar, Cleveland on February 2nd 1947. He had an older brother Fulgencio. Manuel Martins Vidal, their father, was born in 1837 in Portugal, Valenca and died in Portugal, Porto in 1908. His wife Maria Clara Coelho de Abreu was born in Brazil, Serpa in 1845 and died in Brazil, Manaus in 1907. This is all that I know of them.

Resposta

Link directo:

#175040 | aeiou2 | 02 dez 2007 16:47 | Em resposta a: #175038

From Brazil I don't know nothing.

Manuel Martins Vidal, born 1837, parish?, Valença, with the names of the fathers you can write to the Arquivo Distrital de Braga, adb@uminho.pt and ask for a fotocopy of the record for genalogy search.

Regards

Maria

Resposta

Link directo:

#175052 | ant.perestrelo | 02 dez 2007 20:44 | Em resposta a: #175038

I know one descendent from Manuel Martins Vidal. He lives in Lisbon but the family is from Porto.His name is Domingos. I may call him and tell him about this message.

Best regards
António Perestrelo

Resposta

Link directo:

#175090 | weatherwax | 03 dez 2007 06:46 | Em resposta a: #175040

Thank you for your help. I will write and ask
Regards
Gill

Resposta

Link directo:

#175091 | weatherwax | 03 dez 2007 06:50 | Em resposta a: #175052

Tnank you. That would be very kind of you.
Regards
Gill

Resposta

Link directo:

#175180 | dvidal | 04 dez 2007 01:14 | Em resposta a: #175091

Gill,

My friend António Perestrelo called me today and told me to give a look in Genea Forum. It was a good surprise ... I couldn't believe. During the last ten years I tried to locate in England descendants of Domingos Martins Vidal (my great uncle), Clara Vidal or George Vidal, but without success; and now, your message is one of the missing links. I'm really very happy.
My family and myself, here in Portugal, contacted often with our Brasilian family. They have been in Portugal and we have been in Brasil. During the last 20 years it was possible to collect a lot of information about the life of my great grandfather, Manuel Martins Vidal and descendants.
I´m very please to share all this information with you and with all your family.

Regards
Domingos Martins Vidal
dvidal@sapo.pt

Resposta

Link directo:

Mensagens ordenadas por data.
A hora apresentada corresponde ao fuso GMT. Hora actual: 17 mai 2024, 10:48

Enviar nova mensagem

Por favor, faça login ou registe-se para usar esta funcionalidade

Settings / Definiciones / Definições / Définitions / Definizioni / Definitionen