Looking for my Portuguese brother...

Este tópico está classificado nas salas: Arquivos | Brasil | Eventos | Famílias | Genética

Looking for my Portuguese brother...

#274938 | PleaseHelp | 21 abr 2011 13:38

Dear Portugal,

I'm looking for my Portuguese half-brother:

-His mother's name is 'Luisa Bento / Pinto / Pereira / Fereira'?

-'Luisa' was born in 1945 and is originally from Portugal (a village near the Spanish border?).

-'Luisa' lived in Nijmegen, Holland, between 1969 and 1974.

-'Luisa' worked for Philips.

-There 'Luisa' met my father, a Turkish migrant, and they had a short relationship in 1973.

-In the summer of 1973 'Luisa' was 5 months pregnant.

-'Luisa' gave birth to my half-brother somewhere in Portugal (!) around November 1973.

-In 1974 when my half-brother was 6 monts old, 'Luisa' returned to Nijmegen, Holland, with her partner/husband 'Jorge / Georgy'.

-My father met 'Jorge / Georgy', he was a wealthy captain or something from Portugal but had escaped (?) to Cuba in the 70s and from there he had moved to the USA (?).

-'Luisa' and 'Jorge / Georgy' left Holland shortly after that to the USA or Portugal (Auoro?).

-My father has not seen his son since he was 6 months old in 1974.

-I think 'Jorge / Georgy' raised my half-brother as his own son (so I'm not sure my brother knows about his biological father).

Does anyone of you recognize this story or persons from this story?
Please don't hesitate and get in touch with me. I've been looking for my half-brother for 17 years... My e-mail address is scriptedbypurpose@gmail.com.

Resposta

Link directo:

Mensagens ordenadas por data.
A hora apresentada corresponde ao fuso GMT. Hora actual: 09 mai 2024, 14:41

Enviar nova mensagem

Por favor, faça login ou registe-se para usar esta funcionalidade

Settings / Definiciones / Definições / Définitions / Definizioni / Definitionen