Death Record or Obituary Maria/Mary Gonsalves

Este tópico está classificado nas salas: Pessoas | Famílias | Regiões | Arquivos

Death Record or Obituary Maria/Mary Gonsalves

#123535 | yoshi | 24 jul 2006 21:10

Hello, I am looking for the death record and obituary of my greatgrandmother Mary or Maria Gonsalves, maiden names Alves. Born 1898-1899? (second husband Antonio Gonsalves) She may have died in 1968-1969 in Lisbon. She had a daughter names Rose Francis who died in the United States in 1961, August 29 In Boston. I believe Marys second husband Antonio died before her in Lisbon. They both reside in Boston for a few years, but Antonio Gonsalves had a daughter who lived and remained in Portugal. Mary's first husband was Antonio Francis he died between 1917-1921. I have not found a death record for him, however they were residing in the United States at the time of his death. I am not sure if he was in the military and died abroad. Rose their daughter was only 3 years old when he died. She was born November 9, 1916 in Boston. I believe Maria/Mary my greatgrandmother also had a brother named Joseph Alves. I have pictures of my family and her husband. If anyone has access to records please contact me (yoshijag@hotmail.com) Thank You, Joyce

Resposta

Link directo:

Mensagens ordenadas por data.
A hora apresentada corresponde ao fuso GMT. Hora actual: 30 abr 2024, 00:23

Enviar nova mensagem

Por favor, faça login ou registe-se para usar esta funcionalidade

Settings / Definiciones / Definições / Définitions / Definizioni / Definitionen